Terms shop.JMC.se - Web Shop (2015-01-24)
JMC Systems eng. AB
Stormbyvägen 2 – 4
SE-163 55 Spånga, Sweden
Phone +46 8 828270
Shop.JMC.se is a marketing/sales channel for JMC Systems Engineering AB, aka JMC Datasupport AB, EU-VAT number SE556283493601.
All prices are exclusive of VAT (excl. VAT) because we are primarily selling to businesses and organizations. JMC.se reserves the right to change prices, stock and any factual inaccuracies that may appear on our pages or in our advertisements.
We also reserve the right to the product images we display on our side is not always accurate
consistent with the product.
JMC.se gives 1 year warranty on all products unless otherwise noted.
The guarantee means that we will repair or replace defective products within 1 year
if the product has not been damaged by improper handling.
Hardware is always covered by the manufacturer's warranty.
JMC.se gives no additional guarantees beyond those specified by the manufacturer.
As a consumer (individual), you have 14 days right for return, from the date you received the goods.
The right is regulated in the Swedish Distance and Doorstep Sales Act (2005:59), pursuant to § 4 unless
• a service and the performance has begun with the consumer's consent during the withdrawal period, such as subscriptions.
• a product which, because of their nature cannot be returned or are rapidly deteriorate or become too old. Examples of products that fall within this definition are consumables (ink cartridges, media, etc.), fans, projector bulbs, underwear / t-shirts, etc.
• a sealed computer software and the seal has been broken. This also applies to computers with preinstalled operating systems, as well as OEM software with license keys and the like is placed on product packaging.
Returns from companies and organizations are handled on case by case basis and only if the goods are in original packaging and essentially unchanged. This means that the product can be sold as new to the next customer, without reducing the price.
When invoking the right of withdrawal and return:
• Notify JMC.se's support within 14 days from when you received your order or part of it that you intend to exercise your right.
• Return the product, the product box with the intended inner packaging, as soon as possible.
The merchandise must be complete. This means that all accessories (remote, manual, batteries, etc) should be included in the return.
JMC.se reserves the right to charge for the missing parts of the return is not complete.
Pixel fault on TFT displays and similar products:
TFT displays (monitors for desktop computers and laptop computers with TFT screens) are precision products made of large number of pixels. Unfortunately, even this TFT screens' weakness. In order to keep the price of the screens at a reasonable level, manufacturers have introduced a pixel policy, which means that one may accept that individual screens may contain a defect or defective pixels. A screen is not replaced unless the number of defective pixels exceeds a specified number of the manufacturer.
The information you provide about yourself is used only internally. No information about you will be passed on to third parties. You have the right to request access to the personal information held about you. If they are inaccurate, incomplete or irrelevant you have the right to request that information be corrected or deleted.
In the event of war, natural disaster, strikes, authority, non-deliveries from suppliers, costly event, and similar events beyond our control which is not reasonably foreseeable, and affects the agreements and pledges from JMC.se, which makes JMC.se can not keep the mentioned agreements, should serve to JMC.se released from its obligations to fulfill that contract.