HDMI / SDI CROSS CONVERTER
with Scaling, Frame Rate Conversion, Overlays,
Video Test Pattern Generator and Audio Tone Generator
• (NEW) Support both 3G level A and B on the input and output.
Allowing conversion between A and B.
• (NEW) Horizontal and/or Vertical image flipping via the built in scaler.
• (NEW) 4 x (3G/HD/SD)-SDI outputs, that allow it to be used as a
1 to 4 distribution amplifier. Output pair 1 can either be a
copy of the SDI input (default) or the same as pair 2.
• Features the following 14 modes:
1. SDI IN to HDMI and SDI OUT
2. SDI IN to SDI OUT and HDMI IN to HDMI OUT
3. SDI IN to SDI OUT and Scaled SDI IN to HDMI OUT
4. SDI IN to SDI OUT and Scaled HDMI IN to HDMI OUT
5. HDMI IN to SDI OUT and SDI IN to HDMI OUT
6. HDMI IN to HDMI and SDI OUT
7. HDMI IN to SDI OUT and Scaled SDI IN to HDMI OUT
8. HDMI IN to SDI OUT and Scaled HDMI IN to HDMI OUT
9. Scaled SDI IN to SDI OUT and SDI IN to HDMI OUT
10. Scaled SDI IN to SDI OUT and HDMI IN to HDMI OUT
11. Scaled SDI IN to HDMI and SDI OUT
12. Scaled HDMI IN to SDI OUT and SDI IN to HDMI OUT
13. Scaled HDMI IN to SDI OUT and HDMI IN to HDMI OUT
14. Scaled HDMI IN to HDMI and SDI OUT
• Professional 3G/HD/SD Test Pattern Generator featuring:
- 26 Selectable Output Formats
- 54 Test Patterns including Luma and Chroma Zone-plates
• Includes the same Down Up Cross Converter from our multi-award
winning MD-DUCC, allowing either the HDMI or SDI input to be
scaled and/or frame rate converted to the required standard.
• The MD-CROSS is a truly portable converter, that incorporates a
new easy to use LCD and button control system. This gives you
easy access to all of the amazing features that have been
unavailable without a computer until now. The days of having to
play with annoying dip switches or having to carry around a
computer to change a simple setting are gone.
• This unit also includes:
- (3G/HD/SD)-SDI Active Loop-Through Output
- Full 16-Channel Audio Metering Overlays
- Adjustable Safe Title and Safe Action Overlays and
static Center Cross
- Text Overlays
- USB port for control and firmware updates
- New Metal Thread Locking DC Power Socket
- Power Supply, HDMI Cable and USB Cable